Posted on | augustus 12, 2012 | No Comments
After mass awareness campaign PVCHR moved to door to door campaign against torture and organized violence (DDCATOV) in its torture free model village developed by PVCHR under its initiative “Promoting psycho legal framework to reduce torture and organized violence” with support from RCT.
In process of door to door campaign against torture and organized violence the PVCHR activist together with community leaders will visit each and every family of the targeted marginalized communities in model village for given below reasons:
- Increase public relationship against torture and organized violence
- Inculcate a better strategy with the involvement of the community for developing torture free village
- Linking the torture and organized violence with social and economical rights
They will sensitize them on all the Acts and directive guideline issued by Hon’able Supreme Court, National Human Rights Commission such as D.K Basu guideline, SC/ST (PoA) Act and D.V Act, 2005, RTE Act, Right to Health etc. At last they will gather at one place for developing comprehensive strategy for developing torture free village.
The DDCATOV campaign is divided in four phase:
- First phase: Badagaon block of Varanasi district & Tanda block of Ambedkar Nagar district
- Second phase: Robertsganj block of Sonbhadra district
- Third phase: Pindra block of Varanasi district
- Fourth phase: Domchach block of Koderma district of Jharkhand
For more information about DDCATOV please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTHOR: Dr Lenin Raghuvanshi
E-MAIL: pvchr.india [at] gmail.com